R. Raymond Issa, Ph.D., J.D., P.E., F.ASCE, API
Place of Birth: Curacao, Netherlands Antillies
Marital Status: Married, two children.
P.E. Registration: Mississippi.
Foreign Languages: Arabic, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Chinese
- Holland Professor and Director Center for Advanced Construction Information Modeling
- Senior Associate Editor, ASCE Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering
- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN 38152
- J.D., Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, May 1985. 33 Graduate Credit Hours in Computer Science.
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762
- B.S., Civil Engineering (Distinction), S. D. Lee Honors Scholar, May 1976.
- M.S. Civil Engineering (Structural Mechanics and Foundations), August 1978.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering (Structural Mechanics); Minor: Mathematics, December 1981.